Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Welcome To Autumn



Low Tides in Alma, New Brunswick
Fall 2014

Today I want to share with you this photo I took in the town of Alma, New Brunswick last year... I present it to you to welcome yet another beautiful Autumn.  This place is a lovely site on the way to the Fundy National Park.  Nearby are souvenir shops, convenience stores, restaurants and a place to buy lobster.  Yum!

I think Autumn is my most favorite season; especially living around an abundance of maple trees that gives off an array of vibrant and happy colors; the weather is temperate and comfortable perfect for long hikes and picnics.  We also didn't have this change in the Philippines.  All year round, the trees and foliage are green.  Autumn reminds me of dreams that came true and aspirations that are hoped for;  of blessings received and shared;  of love and longing...

What's your favorite season?



Follow on Bloglovin

13 comments:

  1. One of these days I would love to visit New Brunswick - it looks so beautiful. Fall is definitely my favorite time of the year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things stay pretty green here all year round too. miss seeing the trees change colour in Ontario, was so pretty. And living pretty much within touching distance of a nature reserve, there were lots of trees to see change colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Autumn as well.. my most favorite I get so excited there are a couple of trees here that change color but most not they stay green.. with love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous scene.
    Thank you for linking up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/09/allium-glorious.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alma sounds like a delightful town. I love both spring and autumn! The older I become the more appreciate the changes of seasons for each seems to come at just the right time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mine too. I like the cool breeze, the smell of the air, the changing colors, the seasonal delicacies, the feeling of contentment. Have a great weekend.

    Worth a Thousand Words

    ReplyDelete
  7. Autumn is my fave time of year. Lovely photo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful shot. Looks a little surreal to see the boats so far from the water!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is very pretty! I love all the seasons for different reasons - the crisp fall air and trees changing in the local mountains definitely makes for good times.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a beautiful scene. Autumn is such a pretty season.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love Autumn ~ feel invigorated ~ Lovely photo ~ beautiful place ~

    Happy Weekend to you,
    artmusedog and carol

    ReplyDelete
  12. You know Autumn is my favorite season as well. The cool mornings, warm afternoons,I love.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for leaving me a message.
"Like apples of gold in silver carvings, is a word spoken at the right time." ~ Proverbs 25:11.