Cafe C'est La Vie



Cafe C'est La Vie is one of my favorite cafes in the downtown Moncton.  It's the perfect spot to fuel my imagination (my own tea house);  or a corner inviting quiet time after a long walk with my elderly friend;  they also have outdoor sitting perfect for mindless people-watching... (is that rude?).  Support for local artists is shown in the cafe; artwork around the cafe changes very frequently to help showcase talent from the city.  Musical bands and reading groups frequently perform there as well.

I like how they prepare their homemade ginger tea.  Some may not agree but I like seeing those little pieces of ginger in my cup.  This cafe, despite the French name (great coffee and coffee products I heard), is owned by a Korean family.  That means, there's also traditional Korean food available to order besides French specialty coffees and desserts;  of course, there's loose-leaf tea - that is always a winner for me. 

Cafe C'est La Vie is located in Main Street, downtown Moncton.

What is your favorite beverage?

***

Post linked to:  Tea Time Tuesdays  |

9 comments:

  1. I like my coffee in the morning and sometimes in the evening. Through the day, I enjoy my tea. Although it seems this time of year when we are on the go so much, I seem to drink more coffee. Perhaps because it's easier, I'm not sure why. Tea drinking calls for a more relaxed atmosphere where one can sit and ponder. In the summertime when Hubby is on vacation and we have so much company, that is harder to do. I like the glass cup and the Cafe sounds like an interesting spot to stop for a cuppa. Thank you for sharing.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tea house sounds amazing. I love tea in the afternoon. I am more of a coffee person in the morning. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love diet coke, but have been cutting back and water tastes pretty good these days, with ice cubes of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the smell of coffee but it was always too strong for me. So my beverage of choice is tea! Once in a while, I'll indulge in hot chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That coffee bar looks gorgeous - seems to be a placed where you can spend hours with a tea or a cup of coffee (or two) and it does not get boring at all - especially if you have your camera with you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way: Here'S the post to one of my favourite coffeehouses in Nuremberg, Germany - Café Wohlleben! http://you-wee-because.blogspot.de/2014/02/cafe-wohlleben.html

      Delete
    2. Wow, what a great cafe Indeed... I wish Germany was close, I would be there right now :-)

      Delete
  6. Very nice cafe!
    "Adam's ale is the best brew" for me, but I also like coffee and tea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ano ang Adam's Ale ate? Specialty ba ng Sweden iyon?

      Delete

Thank you very much for leaving me a message.
"Like apples of gold in silver carvings, is a word spoken at the right time." ~ Proverbs 25:11.