Friday, May 23, 2014

Peach Flower Doodle Doticure (East Austin by Color Club)



Soon it will be summer!  Wohoo!!!  What are you most excited about doing this summer?


What better way to welcome a sun-shiny summer than to wear it on your nails.  :)  I used a bright neon (yes, highlighter bright :) on this design.  Dots, doodles... I thought it came out really well.  Plus some very nice sunshine made for a really nice photo.  What do you think?


I used paint brushes to draw the flowers, a dotting tool for the dots, and various colors of nail polishes for the design.  The base is called "East Austin" by Color Club.  I purchased this polish at a really great price from a department store (Winners, Canada ;)  Please see my haul post for more details.

I hope you like it friends... hoping maybe someday, one of my designs would make it to your lovely fingers :)  ~*Maya*~


For more Nail Art designs, please visit my Nail Art Gallery
Thank you and have a fancy nails day! 


Follow on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for leaving me a message.
"Like apples of gold in silver carvings, is a word spoken at the right time." ~ Proverbs 25:11.