Saturday, February 8, 2014

Having Fun With Glitters | Featuring Super Nova Cosmic Polish from Avon {HoloPolish}


Recently, I tried making a DIY glitter polish and filled with glitter it was.  It turned out to be quite pretty, Don't you think?  That Polish is now hard to use as the glitters all settled at the bottom and somehow is unshakeable... Too bad... Oh well, here, instead of pouring the glitters and mixing it in the bottle of top coat, I just used it loose.  I chickened-out on using it in all my fingers so I stuck to the usual accent ring-finger.  I did, however, try one of these big-bow jewelry accents. I thought for a moment that's it's too busy so I didn't do my right hand... It felt weird having only one hand polished :D


prettynailsandtea.blogspot.ca | Avon Cosmic Polish

Then, after seeing these pictures, I decided to go back to my craft table and complete my manicure. The design grew on me - holo-red with glitters! Fun.... 


prettynailsandtea.blogspot.ca | Avon Cosmic Polish

I had to remove the bow in the end as I'm not used to big ornaments on my nails yet.  Not practical for daily life, but sure it'll be back on my finger on a special day or event ;) (I'm also contemplating making knuckle rings out of them... It might just work :)  


prettynailsandtea.blogspot.ca | Avon Cosmic Polish

There's already plenty of those rhinestones on these sassy fingers. So, I think that's enough for now ;)

What do you think of this design?
Here's a photo with my Chinese tea cup and Gaiwan ;)


prettynailsandtea.blogspot.ca | Avon Cosmic Polish
prettynailsandtea.blogspot.ca | Avon Cosmic Polish

By the way, I applied two coats of base coat to the glitter and finally, a layer of top coat... That made the glitter manicure nice and smooth.  And it's not that thick either.  Thumbs up! Lol....

prettynailsandtea.blogspot.ca | Avon Cosmic Polish

For more Nail Art designs, please visit my Nail Art Gallery
Thank you and have a fancy nails day! 


Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for leaving me a message.
"Like apples of gold in silver carvings, is a word spoken at the right time." ~ Proverbs 25:11.