Friday, January 31, 2014

Suede+Glitter+Golden Studs = Perfect Manicure :)


Winter this year in Moncton, NB, has been harsher than the last two.  Yes, it's been my third winter here.  Of course, we arrived here, the first time, in the last week of March. Spring was on the way, so there wasn't that much snow anymore and the weather was much lighter.  I think I say it's harsher this time because of the frequent freezing rain that results to slippery roads and walkways.  Otherwise, the snow and ice are quite beautiful to look at from the house window.  There may be other factors surrounding this, but I find this season specially difficult for me.  I blame it on growing up in a tropical country, I could never get used to the cold, hee hee...

I wrote an article about not only on how to Survive the Winter Season but also to Enjoy it.  Really, more than tips and tricks that are dedicated to others, I initially compiled this ones to help me through.  In the end, I thought that as it helped me it can help others too.  Please click here to read the article ;)




One thing I did not mention in that article is sparkly glitter polish.  Don't you find this shiny, glittery prettiness as a weapon against sadness? Something to pull us, precious ladies, through this difficult season, eh?  But of course, if you live in endlessly great weather, glitter and well polished digits can make a great day even more perfect.... giggles....


  
What do you think of this design?  It's actually my first time using those studs. 



This mani held up pretty well.  I did my nails for some girly fun time the night before I had to do a housecleaning job.  Cleaned away without hand-gloves because I forgot to bring 'em and I only had a little chip at the tip of my pointer finger in the end.  A little touch up made it look fresh and perfect.

Did you like this easy breezy design?  Would you wear it?



~*~

Materials Used:
"Inner Sparkle" from Nicole by OPI
"Touch of Taupe" Suede Effect from Avon
Matter top-coat from GOSH
Base Coat from Avon
and some golden studs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for leaving me a message.
"Like apples of gold in silver carvings, is a word spoken at the right time." ~ Proverbs 25:11.